Thursday, March 1, 2012

My dirty secret!

I really hope I don’t offend.  Not my intention.  But I see posts sometimes that make me mad.  I don’t flame but a few of the ones that make me mad bring out the flamer in me ( though I have not succumbed to the temptation to do so).    I hope I am not the only one who feels this way, because if I am I will feel even worse for this blog post.  And since I am only staying true to myself by being as honest as I can (which helps keep me focused). I have to bring my dirty secret to life.

(deep breath)

I hate when people complain about how little weight they lose.  There I said it!  Its out in the air now.  My dirty secret is secret no longer.  I hate when people complain about how little they lose.  Really now!  I read a post early about someone who honestly was upset because they didn’t lose enough weight in one week and that person after 7 weeks ONLY lost 37 pounds!  This was not going fast enough.  They should have lost 20 pounds in one month!  REALLY???

I consider myself lucky that I am at 37 pounds at that is in 20 weeks!  I am no rock star in the weight loss category by far.  I have my yes weeks and I have my no weeks.  All the while being %100 ON PLAN!  Do these people not read the boards and see other peoples tickers?  REALLY!  I see them everywhere and I know I am in line with most people who started around the same time as me.  Can they not see how silly the complaint is?  I understand the feeling of not losing as much as you want, by why complain if you lost?

Now lets be honest with ourselves.  How may programs out there let us eat and still lose, while not exercising to boot?  Not many.  And then lose and you get to eat good food and not exercise?  I have no clue.  Because this is the only one I found that does that. 

I wish everyone would take a breath,  Put their thoughts in prospective and then honestly say “I lost weight!  Woot!!”  And carry on they way they were.  Because honestly if they can lose like that!  Then they are obviously doing something right!

No comments:

Post a Comment