Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I just had a “shake my head moment”

I love how some people think they can call people fat and think that the room in general will not be offended.

The fact that the skinny bitch of the office who also happens to be a  corporate manager thinks its ok to talk about someone’s weight in the lunch room where many of us are over weight and are sitting there trying to eat.  It baffles the mind.  And this is the same woman who has denied that fact that I have lost the weight I have.  SIGH!

A few years ago she asked a girl who had gained some stress weight if she was pregnant.  The poor thing was in tears that day.  Now this same (not pregnant) girl  happens to own her own fitness company and teaches Zumba in her free time.  You would think she would learn her lesson because that remark started a down right office war.

All I can do is sit here scratching my head and sighing.  Because (catty moment here) the princess with the  widening behind wont be so lackadaisical in her comments in a few years!  Mark my words.  I have seen what she eats and seen what she does.  She will be joining us FAT people in MF in a few years!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment