Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I feel like a hero again.

I say it and I see other people say it.  But it is true.  Its all about the little things.  But first is my failure/victory.

My failure was I ended up on day 12 of my 21 day challenge and couldn’t do it.  I was sicker then a dog.  I couldn’t move I even left work after being here an hour and half.  However the three days I was down got my system working and after 3 weeks I lost almost 5 pounds (a record for me).  I am finally officially out of the  200s where I was residing for those three weeks.  (pure torture at 200 exactly).  So here I am doing my silly lil Jig called the “Jig of the 190s!”

Now yesterday I had an event/meeting with the group I am a part of for a ferret non profit.  And they had cake, brownies, fruit, and a crumble.  Sigh.  Was really eyeing the fruit but didn’t give in.  Its amazing how badly I want something that is good for me and I cant because that is cheating.  I mean honestly how many people would thing eating fruit was “cheating”.  I giggle every time I think about it.  My power of the sniffer was working in over drive.  All I could smell was the sweat smell of frosting.  I honestly don’t find it appealing anymore.  Its not my first win over my battle of food addiction.  Nor will it be my last!  But it sure does give me a smile and a fuzzy feeling when I can count myself the winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment