Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Tiny Goals we never mention.

Has anyone had a tiny lil goal that they achieved and never mentioned becasue it was to TMI, just not work a flame on a post? Lord knows I have had my fair share.

I no longer need a bra extender. Believe it or not I ran around and told everyone that one..lol. I have no shame.

My back flap is slowly going away. I so want to take a pic of that..lol.

I am now able to wear size 7 underwear down from size 9.

My TOM is now regular. And short again

I can cross my legs and not feel like im cutting the circulation off.

And today I had to wash something off my foot and didnt want to turn on the shower. I managed to lift my leg into the sink and had wiggle room. :) WOW!

Yeah life is good when you can see the little things and wish you can make them bigger. I mean the only people that understand me is the people who have walked down this path.

I say sing it my brothers and sisters. Sing it the heavens. Tell the world you can touch your feet again. And do it with pride. After all those skinny bitches who never had to worry a day in their lives will never understand what the majority of humanity deal with to do that again.

Keep on going and keep on being inspired. Becuase all your tiny goals should keep you going for a long while!!
Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment