Thursday, March 15, 2012

Things that make me go GRRRRRR.

Boy its been busy.  And I have neglected my blog duties.  Just as an update I am on day 11 today of my 21 day challenge.  I have officially done exercise for 10-20 minutes every day.  No mater how sore I was.  I am amazed I have not given up.  I just proved to myself how badly I want this. (patting myself on the back!)

But the main reason for my blog was of course to get more crap off my shoulders.  Sometime unloading your stress in a more constructive way helps like writing it down rather  then say....beating someone up or shouting at that person at Dunkin donuts that messed up your coffee order.  And in my line of work I deal with a lot of short tempered stressful people that you want to just pound in the head.  So this writing really helps me out oddly enough.

Well I have bee in my ugly plateau for a few weeks now.  I’m not overly stressing out because I know its normal.  And I know how to deal with it.  I am so for doing everything I am supposed to do I am just waiting for it to finally break free and lose again.  I have approached my coach several times in the last few weeks.  I am extremely frustrated because I keep asking for help and I get none.  And the only help I need was kind words.  Understanding words.  Something to keep me inspired and to keep going.  He has missed three of our calls.  When I point it out on his FB page he then blames his computer.  Do you really have that many customers that you cant remember after 5 months of weekly calls at the same time?  I sent emails and explained why I needed to talk and he ignores my request for help to talk about whether I found a new client yet.  I mean after all its only three months since I started coaching I should be doing better.  I have explained that I don’t want to go crazy with a million people to help.  I am busy trying to help myself.  I was just doing this so I can share with others.

I finally had to reach out to one of his other clients and who also happens to be my MF BFF.  We started the same day and really had a connection.  She let me vent and I felt better.  It wasn’t that bad.  Shesh!  I don’t know if he thinks because I am a coach its not a big deal because I know what to do.  But it obviously ment a lot to me.

Any who.  Here I am stronger and focused on the road ahead.  I am so proud of myself.  I truly am.  My husband just celebrated a birthday ( he is one billion years old...lol ).  I didn’t want his birthday to overly suck because we cant do what we normally would have.  I bought him his favorite.  Carrot cake.  Happens to be one of my old favorites too.  I say old because I don’t even miss it.  Smells good but it doesn’t call my name anymore.  I will admit the day I brought it home I started to rationalize it.  If I eat a quarter of a serving I can still be ok...LOL!  No worries I didn’t do it.  My husband looked at me and I said “yes I know.  I am talking myself into having it”  I cooked a MF brownie instead!

Now if only I can be a loser again!

No comments:

Post a Comment