Thursday, December 6, 2012

Think I made goal

I say this because my body doesn’t seem to want to lose weight anymore. I guess it’s telling me that I am at where I need to be. I am ok with this. I made my way down from a 20 to a M (8). My rear is catching up to my top. And all I want now is to tone up my flabby parts. Course I may never be able to completely lose the flaps from all the weight but I can tighten up and be fine.
I am full of mixed emotions about this. First it’s not where I was hoping to be and I am scared like we all are that I will fall back into bad habits. But I feel good because Medifast/TSFL has made me stronger then I thought I ever could be. I have surprised myself often while on this program. And now I can work out the way I want to with no restrictions. I am ecstatic about that!
So I guess this is my swan song! I plan on sticking around. Just in a different phase of weight loss. Hello Transition here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment