Friday, October 12, 2012

Time fly’s when follow the plan


Well I missed my Mediversary!  It went by two days ago. Lol.  Working hard and enjoying my new life with all the new possibilities I suddenly have available to me is AWSOME.  I had planned on being done by now.  But that was with all my newbie thoughts of losing 5 pounds a week.  As time went my 1.5-2 pounds a week dwindled down to 1 pound weekly.  I officially named myself a turtle though I don’t belong to the group.  I just move along and don’t think about it anymore.  I remember obsessing over the losses until I finally figured who cares.  I now just bless the fact that I am losing regardless of how much.  I guess that is something all the newbies do but don’t understand until it finally hits them.  And if they are lucky they will never have to worry about it.  Most people finish within a few months of starting.  I get sad when I see that but also feel so happy for them.  That is my bittersweet. 

With that I want to say I got checked out yesterday.  Some guy came to my house for an estimate on work we needed done and he gave me the “Hi there!” look in front of my husband.  I have not had that happen in YEARS!!! 

So with renewed effort I will keep on keeping on and lose what I lose when I lose it and be thrilled with that!

 

Happy Mediversary to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment