Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The good, the bad, and the Medifart.

Yeah I am going there. 
The much talked about Medifart! 

I am the proud Mommy to 5 ferrets.  And if anyone knows about ferrets they know they have a natural musky sent.  They are closely related to the skunk family and have “stinkers” like they do.  Most ferrets have them removed not long after birth so they can be sold in pet stores. 

Well this is about how I was suffering from an embarrassing bout of Medifart syndrome.  I ran out of probiotics and had the bad sense to eat a bar...........

I’m sure you know what happened.  Dum dum dummmmmm you guessed it.  I was tooting like a trombone.  The best part is my husband started to blame one of my ferrets.  My baby boy Donnie is very gassy.  And he likes to “poof” when he sleeps (don’t we all).  And I honestly couldn’t hold it in when he blamed Donnie.  I just started rolling I was laughing so hard.   Then he figured it out.  I have always hidden the dirty truth.  I’m a girl we don’t do that.  But I actually made him leave the room...LMAO!

However the bar was good and yummy..lol.  Was worth the trouble of chasing my hubby out of the room and getting my poor innocent ferret blamed for it.  And in case you were wondering.  Ferret farts are VERY STINKY.


LMAO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment