Monday, February 27, 2012

The Skinny List!

1) Shop at Armani and actually fit into the clothes.

2) Try to run a marathon

3) (this one is optional because I don't think I can do it. but will give it a try) Train for Ironman.

4) Be able to walk into Victoria Secret and actually get help without begging cuz now I can fit the stuff.

5) Get a new job (because I despise where I work, but I don't have the confidence to get one now)

6) Battle my fear of heights and go zip lining! Planed for 5/26 will update on how I did!

7) Not care about joining a gym (they wont laugh and point at the skinny girl)

8) GO TO THE DOCTOR for a PHYSICAL! Going on Feb 3

9) Have a baby and if its not as simple as that adopt! ( I have been trying for 6 years after all)

10) Hike MT. Washington

11.) Become an internationally famous cat burglar...........LOL was just checking to see if anyone was paying attention.

12.) Fit into a fantastic Bikini!!!

13.) White Water rafting

While I am here I just did a progress pic. 

Before / 25 pounds lost /  36 pounds lost and finally in Onederland!!

No comments:

Post a Comment